Central Massachusetts’ Premier Commercial Real Estate Company
Chacharone Properties has been developing premium properties and vibrant communities throughout Central Massachusetts since 1982. In 1992, James Chacharone was presented with the Silver Hammer Award by the Worcester Area Chamber of Commerce for converting the former Walker Ice and Coal Warehouse into the Worcester Boston Billiard Club location.
A Relentless Dedication to Quality
Chacharone Properties’ multi-faceted approach has resulted in the creation of nearly two million square feet of prime commercial property in one of the state’s most vibrant regions for economic growth.
Their comprehensive market expertise, quality design/build capabilities, and unparalleled service foster long-term tenant relationships – the foundation of their success.
In 2002, Chacharone developed Chadwick Court as a premier 50,000 square foot Class A office building at One West Boylston Street in Worcester. As a follow-up success to Chadwick Court, the firm developed Lakeview Court across from the Greendale YMCA into another premier 50,000 square foot medical complex. Most recently, Chacharone Properties completed the first of three projects for Table Talk Pies, a 50,000 square foot manufacturing facility at 25 Southgate in Worcester.
Here is just a sampling of various other commercial real estate properties that Chacharone Properties has developed and are actively managing today:
- 454, 456, & 474 Grove Street, Worcester (a retail and commercial complex)
- 191 May Street, Worcester (a medical complex)
- 220 Brooks Street, Worcester (a commercial and industrial complex)
- 813 Southbridge Street, Auburn (a commercial complex)
- 489 Washington Street, Auburn (a commercial complex)
- 165-181 Cedar Hill Street, Marlboro (a commercial complex)
- 660 Main Street, Sturbridge (an industrial complex)
- 9 Trolley Crossing Road, Charlton (a medical complex)
- 100 Leominster Road, Sterling (a medical complex)